(Purchase Price approximately $100k)
$60,000 worth of Koda**
(Purchase Price approximately $50k)
$20,000 worth of Koda**
(Purchase Price approximately $50k)
$20,000 worth of Koda**
PLUS KODA NUMBER PLATE INCLUDED!
*Subject to availability.
**KODA alternative to be distributed evenly per month over a 12-month period based on current price at that time.
There is no entry fee to enter this competition however, all entrants must be Koda holders. This is a skill-based competition and therefore you, as an entrant, must use your skill and knowledge in order to correctly answer at least 1 of 4 questions correctly in order for your entry into the prize competition to be accepted.
Help on how to enter can be obtained via: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, and Discord.
Entrants will be rewarded with 10 tickets upon successful confirmation of entry into the competition.
Entrants will earn 10 extra tickets per one million KODA held (up to the maximum of 200 tickets per person).
Anyone already enrolled in the previous ‘KODA Lamborghini’ competition will be rewarded with an additional 10 tickets*.
Please note: Anyone already enrolled in the previous ‘Koda Lamborghini competition’ will not be re-entered into the new competition unless they answer at least 1 of 4 skill questions correctly.
Closing date for entry will be 31st July 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and each winner will be chosen at random and announced in this order:
– 3rd Place 15th October in DUBAI
– 2nd Place 14th May 2022 – Koda’s one-year anniversary
– 1st Place 3rd August 2022 on the 1 year anniversary of the competition.
Process to enter the competition, participants must:
- Be over the age of 18 – photo ID will be required upon choosing the winner
- Participants must answer 1 of the 4 skills-based questions correctly to enter the competition
- Provide proof upon winning that you are a Koda holder will also be required. Please note that your transactions will be checked to confirm that rules are met.
All entries are to be made via the application form on the website: https://koda.finance/win-a-lamborghini/.
Terms and Conditions:
- ‘The competition provider’ is the ccompany responsible for Koda’s promotions, (Currently SummitBC)
- ‘Winner/s’ any winner of any prize in the described competition.
Winners choosing the car option will be required to keep the cars for 3 years under the following T&C’s. The full ownership of the car will be transferred thereafter – winners are then responsible for insuring the car and all other costs associated with it.
- The car will be given away by the competition provider after the 3 year ‘promotional’ period only. At this point the branding can be removed and owner can do with vehicle as desired.
- Each car will be delivered to the winners and video interviews conducted respectively (dates to be confirmed and shared on the Koda website and social media channels).
- If car option is chosen, insurance for a 36-month period up to the amount of £1000 per 12-month period will be provided.
- Winner is responsible for covering all additional insurance costs incurred that exceed this amount.
- All associated road tax costs will be covered in full by the individual competition winner.
- Winners will be required to attend events within 300 miles of their home location with the car on request for the 3-year duration (up to 4 events per year as stipulated by the Koda marketing company).
The competition provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, any unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the competition provider.
The competition provider is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to entrants by any third party connected with this competition.
Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the company and/or its agents. Only those who have answered at least 1 of the 4 questions correctly will be accepted as an entrant to the competition.
The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The competition provider will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
The competition provider’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, the Data Protection Act 2018, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s names will be made available upon request up to 28 days subsequent to the closing date of the competition by emailing: email@example.com.
The competition provider shall have the right to at its sole discretion to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.